- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- vegetable - kai lan
- boneless pork or chicken meat, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown color, about 8-10 minutes then remove from wok.
- Add oil and fry the eggs by breaking it into pieces. Add salt and sesame oil then remove from wok.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add selected meat to wok and vegetables for about 3 minutes. Then add rice, green onions, and bean sprouts, tossing to mix well; stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in; stir-fry for 1 minute more; serve.