Do you know taugeh is actually green beans? Just place a few green beans on a cotton and add some water. Leave it for about 48 hours and you will get taugehs. Taugeh cooks very easily and is used in many Chinese cooking. Taugeh is tasteless, so it is good to be cooked with salted fish. Here is my recipe on how to cook a nice plate of salted fish taugeh. Enjoy.
- salted fish
- salt and pepper
- First, clean the taugehs with water.
- Then heat up the wok and pour the oil in. Don't use too much oil if you do not want your dish to be too oily.
- Pour in the garlic and salted fish and fry until it is fragrant.
- Pour in the taugeh and add salt and pepper into the dish. Thereafter, add some water.
- Stir for a minute and plate it up. Serve warm.