|Steam Ginger Tilapia Fish|
The best way to cook a fresh fish is by steaming it. By steaming the fish, the sweetness of the fish will be preserved. Below are some simple steps on how to steam a tilapia fish.
- 1 fresh tilapia fish
- Fresh young ginger - blended
- 4 teaspoons of chinese soya sauce
1. Make bias cuts about 3/4-inch apart into the fish fillets (Do not cut completely through fish).
2. Place fish in a steamer basket.
3. Pour the blended ginger and soya sauce on the fish.
4. Place basket into a large, deep saucepan or wok in which 1-inch of water is boiling. Cover; steam 6 to 8 minutes or until fish just flakes easily when tested with a fork.
5. Before serving, place the parsley on top of the fish. Serve warm.