|Baked Salt, Pepper & Five Spice Chicken|
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- olive oil
- five spice powder
- potatoes and onions
- ceri tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture. Add potatoes and onions.
- Add salt, pepper and five spice powder to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes until chicken is cooked. Place some ceri tomatoes around and served it hot.