Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fried Mixed Vegetables

Vegetables are boring food. It doesn't taste as good as seafood or meat. But vegetables plays an important part in our lives. I have tried many methods of making these vegetables interesting but nothing seem to work at all. I have the opportunity to visit Thailand recently and I notice that in Thailand, they do not use salt. Instead of salt, they prefers soy sauce or fish sauce. Further, Thai dish are mostly sweet. They add sugars in their dish, which makes it very yummy. So I decided to try to cook my vegetables with these ingredients. And I love it. It is something different and I am sharing it here with you guys. I hope you will enjoy this recipe like I do.

  • Chicken breast meat
  • Finely chopped garlics
  • Oil
  • Oyster sauce
  • Light soy sauce
  • Sugar
  • Vegetable of your choice
  • Ground pepper
  1. Heat up some oil in a wok for frying.
  2. Cook the chicken breast meat.
  3. When the chicken breast meat is almost done, pour in the vegetables.
  4. Then pour in the rest of the ingredients.
  5. Serve warm with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...