What can you do with chicken, potatoes,carrots and onions? The best thing you can do is to gather all the ingredients into a pot and boil them. This is a recipe suitable for those who wants a simple and a whole hearty meal. This recipe is good for those single person out there who are cooking for themselves. If you have a large family to cook, all you need to do is to increase the amount of ingredients. Here is how I cook my chicken stew.
- Chicken - cut into pieces
- 1 Chicken stock cube
Method of Cooking
- Cut the ingredients into cube size pieces. Try to cut the ingredients into similar sizes in order for the ingredients to be cooked properly.
- Pour oil into a pot and start frying the onions.
- Then add in the pieces of chicken.
- Add the carrots and potatoes and continue frying until it is slightly brown.
- Pour in water and chicken stock.
- Boil for at least half an hour for a better tasting chicken stew meal.
- Serve warm with rice.