Pizzas are one of the easiest recipe ever as it all really depends on what you want on your pizza. If you are not sure how to make the dough yourself, you may get a ready-made ones in any supermarket out there. To make a great pizza, all you need to do is to put all your favourite ingredients on the dough and start baking. Do not forget to make your pizza healthy. Vegetables are essential to balance your pizza out. Here is how I do my pizza. Good luck.
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon msg (Accent*)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients (except for cornmeal) to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Set to "Dough" cycle.
- Lightly grease one 9 x 13-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- When the dough cycle is complete, roll out dough and place in pan.
- Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350°F until done (approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of toppings).
- I make the pizza in 9x13 rectangular pans rather than the round pizza pans, because the squares pieces are easier to reheat and pack in school lunches.