Asians generally prefer chicken thighs, drumsticks or chicken wings because the meat is more tender and juicier compared to chicken breasts. In the other part of the world, especially in western countries, they prefer chicken breasts as compared to the other parts of the chicken. The main thing about cooking chicken breast is to make sure that the meat is not overcooked as overcooked chicken breasts are tough.Ingredients:
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Firstly, mix the mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings all together in a bowl.
- Then spread the mixture all over the chicken breast and place it in a baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes and serve warm.