Teriyaki salmon is commonly found in a Japanese restaurant menu. If you dine in a Japanese restaurant, the price could be very high compared to if you are cooking at home. Sometimes it is more romantic if you could cook your love ones dinner and the teriyaki salmon is a good meal (in my own personal opinion) to impress your date. Just follow these simple steps and you'll be on your way to a good night. The key is just to have fun cooking.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 salmon steaks or 4 fillets
- Combine orange juice, ginger, onion, teriyaki, lime juice, and garlic, and mix well.
- Marinate salmon in mixture for at least 3 hours.
- Grill or broil salmon.
- While salmon is cooking, strain solids from the remaining marinade, and heat in a small saucepan.
- Bring the marinade to a boil and cook 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon and serve.