There are many ways to cook green beans. You may fry them, boil them or even roast them. Roasted green beans goes well with steaks. So if you are cooking your steak with an oven, you may cook your green beans at the same time. This will reduce the dishes that you need to wash later. For a tasty, delicious green beans, click the link below for the steps. Good luck.
- 2 lbs green beans
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil (or just enough to lightly coat beans)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Not too much salt if you want your meal to be healthy.
- Use your hands to be sure all the beans are evenly coated and spread them out into 1 layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.