Breakfast casserole is easy to prepare but very time consuming. I would recommend you to prepare this delicious breakfast during the weekends or during the holidays because it takes about 1 and the half hour to prepare this breakfast. This recipe is also good if you have a big family. Click the link below to see how to prepare this breakfast casserole. Feel free to substitute some of the ingredients with other ingredients of your liking. Have fun cooking!
- 2 cups dry chicken stove top stuffing mix (from the canister)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham (you may use sausages too)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until set.