This recipe if for people who are busy with their lives but still wants to enjoy good home cooked food. This recipe is easy to prepare and it can be done from scratch. No processed stuffs but all fresh ingredients. Feel free to use any other vegetables in your soup. You do not necessary have to follow the list here. In other words, be creative. Click the link below for more details on how to cook this chicken and vegetable soup. Enjoy!
- 2 cups chopped chicken meat
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced potato
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup light cream
- In soup pot, saute chicken in butter for 3 minutes.
- Add onion, celery, green pepper and garlic.
- Saute for another 3 minutes.
- Add broth, boullion, thyme and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and carrots.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat; quickly stir in cream.