Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Clams steamed with ginger and rice wine

I find that seafood tastes the best if we had them fresh with very little seasoning. I went to Malacca the other day and I had a chance of eating this wonderful steamed clams. I asked the cook how he cook my clams and he told me that he didn't had to do much as the clams were so fresh, it is good even without any seasoning. But if you like just a little bit of seasoning, here's my tip on how to cook clams with ginger and rice wine.

Ingredients:

  • Clams
  • Ginger
  • Rice wine

Steps:

  1. Prepare a wok to steam the clams.
  2. While waiting for the water to boil, place the clams evenly on a plate.
  3. Spread thinly sliced ginger over the clams and pour in some rice wine.
  4. Once the water is boiled, place the plate into the wok and steam until all the clams are open.
  5. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...