Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baked Spaghetti

I was watching a recipe channel the other day on television on baked spaghetti. I never bake my spaghetti before and most of the time, I did the traditional way, which is to cook it in a pot. So today, I tried something different. I cook my spaghetti by baking it. All the ingredients are still the same, but the only thing that is different, is the cooking method. Basically, I think this method is quite straightfoward and easy. Just place everything in a casserole dish and bake. Here's how I baked my spaghetti.

  • 8 ounces thin spaghetti
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
  • 2 cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
  • 1 tablespoon oregano
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Cook noodles in boiling water; drain.
  3. Meanwhile, brown ground beef and garlic over medium heat; drain.
  4. Combine browned ground beef, spaghetti sauce, and oregano.
  5. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
  6. Place 1/3 of noodles in bottom of dish.
  7. Top with 1/3 of spaghetti sauce mixture, and 1/3 of cheese.
  8. Repeat twice, ending with cheddar cheese.
  9. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...