Monday, March 25, 2013

Thai Fried Rice

On a busy working day, it is difficult to find time to cook a meal for your school-going kids. There are many shops cropping up everyday and eating out is preferred by most kids. But eating everyday is expensive. So I tend to cook for myself as well as my love ones. It is much healthier as I am able to monitor the kind of food they put into their stomach. The only tricky part here is to find time to cook as well as to make it delicious. Here is one recipe I would like to share with all the working moms out there. I hope you will enjoy this recipe as I do. Please feel free to drop in some comments on what you think about this recipe. Every opinion counts!

Ingredients:
  • Cooked rice
  • Minced chicken
  • Tuna
  • Pineapple
  • Garlic
  • Oil
  • Tomato
  • Onion
  • Carrot
  • Spring Onion
  • Sugar
  • Ground Pepper
  • Light Soy Sauce
Steps:
  1. Break the cooked rice and place them in a bowl. Add the sugar, light soy sauce and ground pepper and mix it with the rice.
  2. Heat up the oil in a wok and add the garlic, minced chicken and tuna.
  3. Then add the tomato, onion, carrot, spring onion and pineapple. Continue mixing.
  4. Add in the rice for another 2 minutes. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...