Fruit are essential in our daily diet. It is one of the easiest to do desserts as there are no cooking involved in preparing it. There are however, lots of cutting and arranging involved. Here is a fruit dessert recipe which is high in Vitamin C and other good nutrients.
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced peeled ripe mango
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 1 cup orange section
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime, juice and zest
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
Method of Preparation
- Combine salad ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing gently to combine. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.