You may use any ingredients you like when cooking an omelette. However, make sure that the ingredients are cut into small pieces as eggs cooks really fast. The usual ingredients many uses are sliced sausages, bacons, green peppers, chillies and onions. You may use one or more of these ingredients but do remember not to put too much. Follow the following steps to cook yourself an omelette.
- 2 Eggs
- sliced sausages
- green peppers - sliced into tiny cubes
- onions - also sliced into tiny cubes
- chillies - sliced
- salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Heat up the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the eggs in the pan.
- Add all the ingredients and wrap it all up with the egg.
- Make sure that the omelette is cooked on each side for at least one minute and then remove from the heat.