Barbecue Chicken Wings goes very well with a steamboat meal. It is commonly available at almost every steamboat restaurants in town. If you are on a budget and would like to learn how to cook it in your very own kitchen, check out how to do so below. Good luck.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Add the chicken wings and marinate, preferably overnight for a better result.
- Bake the chicken wings at 350 degrees for 1 hour or barbecue it on until the chicken wings are cook.