To make a garlic bread, you will need a loaf of French bread. You may purchase it from the stores or bread shop just to make things simple. I wouldn't recommend you to bake yourself as sometimes the cost to make one is even more expensive than you buy outside. What I would normally do is that I would buy a loaf of French bread from the store. Each loaf can be kept up to 5 days, so you have plenty of time. In order to make garlic bread like a genius, just follow the following steps as shown below.
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Cut slices down the length of bread loaf at 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through.
- Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic.
- Mince garlic.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
- Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
- Wrap bread in foil leaving top partially uncovered.
- Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.