Green curry chicken may sound very complicated to do but it is not. In fact, curry is easy to cook and all you need is the right amount of ingredients. All you need to do is to buy the correct ingredients and gather them in the correct amount. If you have gone to a Thai restaurant before, you will notice that in green curries, they tend to use the breast meat of a chicken. I found that this part of the chicken is a little bit too tough. So if you prefer other parts, feel free to use them. There is no hard and fast rule on which part of the chicken you should use in this recipe. I would stick to the chicken breast meat as there are less fat. Let look at the ingredients in preparing green curry chicken and the steps involve in cooking it.
- Chicken (sliced into small pieces)
- 100 ml Coconut milk
- 100 ml water
- 1 spoon Vegetable oil
- 1 spoon Green curry paste
- 2 spoons Fish sauce
- Green beans
- Kaffir lime leaves
- Heat up a pot and add oil.
- Then stir in the curry paste and mix it well.
- Add the chicken and mix it.
- When the chicken is almost ready, stir in the coconut milk.
- Add the fish sauce and sugar. You may skip the sugar if you do not like your dish to be too sweet.
- Add the water and green beans.
- Once it is boiled, remove it from the heat. Place the kaffir lime leaves as decoration.