Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Barbecue Potatoes

I had a barbecue party last weekend and I would like to share with you how I cook my potatoes on the barbecue grill. The traditional method used in a barbecue grill for fire is charcoal and lot of charcoal. There are many types of charcoal, but I recommend you to buy the Japanese charcoals as it burns longer and the fire is more even. It costs just a little bit more compared to the normal ones. Since potatoes can be burned very easily on the outside, I would recommend you use an aluminium foil instead. Below is the steps for cooking potatoes on a barbecue grill. Note that, you may also use this same method on barbecue equipment operated with gas or electricity.

  1. First, wash the potatoes leaving the skin on.
  2. Then wrap them up individually using an aluminium foil.
  3. Thereafter, dip it into a bowl of water and immediately place them on the burning charcoal.
  4. Turn it around in order to make sure that the potatoes are cooked thoroughly.
  5. Depending on the size, the time to cook each potatoes varies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...