I had a barbecue party last weekend and I would like to share with you how I cook my potatoes on the barbecue grill. The traditional method used in a barbecue grill for fire is charcoal and lot of charcoal. There are many types of charcoal, but I recommend you to buy the Japanese charcoals as it burns longer and the fire is more even. It costs just a little bit more compared to the normal ones. Since potatoes can be burned very easily on the outside, I would recommend you use an aluminium foil instead. Below is the steps for cooking potatoes on a barbecue grill. Note that, you may also use this same method on barbecue equipment operated with gas or electricity.
- First, wash the potatoes leaving the skin on.
- Then wrap them up individually using an aluminium foil.
- Thereafter, dip it into a bowl of water and immediately place them on the burning charcoal.
- Turn it around in order to make sure that the potatoes are cooked thoroughly.
- Depending on the size, the time to cook each potatoes varies.