Do you know that potatoes can make you fat? Potatoes contains carbohydrates and if you take too much of it, it will end up accumulating in your body as fat. In fast food restaurants or even western food restaurants, you would often find potato as an accompanying dish or a side dish as it is good for filing up one's stomach. I am not saying that you should absolutely skip potatoes, but to try to have it cook in a more healthy way. French fries is delicious, but it is not recommended to have it all the time. So what other ways can you enjoy potatoes. I propose that you should try baking them. Baking your food not only is healthy, it can help to contain the nutrients your body requires to fight diseases. I hope you will like this recipe.
- Potatoes - any number you like
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- First wash the potatoes with the skin on and cut into wedges.
- Place potatoes skin down in a baking dish.
- Mix the next 6 ingredients together and brush onto potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.