Ahh...grilled shrimps, one of the most have item on any barbecue party. Shrimps if not prepared properly, it could damage the whole dish. So follow these steps to a beautiful barbecue grilled shrimps.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 freshly squeezed lemons
- 3 tablespoons Dijon
- 1/2 cup basil leaves (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 3 pounds prepared shrimp
- Combine oil with the melted butter in a marinating dish.
- Then add in the fresh lemon juice, mustard, basil, and garlic, and seasoning.
- Place the shrimps in the dish and coat then with marinade. Refrigerate covered for about an hour.
- Place shrimp on skewers and cook on a preheated grill, about five minutes, rotating half way through.