Preparing Garlic Bread is fairly easy. A fresh loaf of French breads, also known as Baguette are available in every bakeries around town. You may also obtain fresh loaf of French breads in hypermarkets and supermarkets too. A standard length of a French toast has a diameter of about 5 or 6 centimetres and a usual length of about 65 centimetres. Below is a simple recipe I would like to share with all of you. I hope you will enjoy it.
- 1 loaf French bread, unsliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Cut slices down the length of bread loaf at 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through.
- Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic.
- Mince garlic.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
- Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
- Wrap bread in foil leaving top partially uncovered.
- Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.