Friday, August 2, 2013

Escargot - Steamed

Escargot is a delicacy which some people love and some people hate. The thought of those little slimy creatures could be very disgusting to some. At first, I was very, very very reluctant to try it. The thought of having it in my mouth is just too much for me. My husband told me that escargots are not too bad, as they are just vegetarians. Nothing disguisting about them at all. So after convincing myself for a few minutes, just to try them, I just took it and swallowed it. It was actually quite tasteless and, definitely not slimy. Here is the recipe for cooking escargot.

Ingredients:

  • Escargots
  • Ginger
  • Salt

Steps:

  1. Clean the escargots and place them back into the shells.
  2. Place them on a plate and spread out the thinly sliced ginger.
  3. Add some salt and place them into the steamer once the water is boiled.
  4. Remove from steamer after 3 to 4 minutes and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...