Thursday, August 8, 2013

How to Marinate Chicken for barbecue?

I had a barbecue session with friends over the weekend. Since this is the first time we are doing it, we decided to order from a local supplier. One of our order is the marinated chicken. And now since I have some time. I've been doing some research and I came across the following recipe. I hope you enjoy it like I do.

Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup dry red wine
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
  • 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1 whole chicken cut into pieces

Cooking Method:

  1. Place all together and marinate 6-24 hours.
  2. Bake roast at 325 fat side up.
  3. Cook for 1 3/4 to 3 hours for rare (140) or 2 1/4 hour for med (160).
  4. Cover with foil and let rest 15 min before carving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...