I had a barbecue session with friends over the weekend. Since this is the first time we are doing it, we decided to order from a local supplier. One of our order is the marinated chicken. And now since I have some time. I've been doing some research and I came across the following recipe. I hope you enjoy it like I do.
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 whole chicken cut into pieces
- Place all together and marinate 6-24 hours.
- Bake roast at 325 fat side up.
- Cook for 1 3/4 to 3 hours for rare (140) or 2 1/4 hour for med (160).
- Cover with foil and let rest 15 min before carving.