Pork chops are easy to do for those who are feeling romantic this weekend. Okay, it is easy, but pork takes a long time to cook - especially if you want it to be perfect. Prepare your ingredients are shown below and impress your date. Try to find out whether your partner is a fan of pork first before embarking on too prepare this meal. Let me know what you think. Good luck.
- 6 -8 lean pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can chicken rice soup, undiluted
Steps to prepare the pork chop
- Dredge pork chops in mixture of flour, salt, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- Brown in oil in a large skillet.
- Place browned pork chops in a crock pot.
- Add the can of soup, undiluted.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or high for 3 1/2 hours).