Making your very own breakfast is one way to keep yourself healthy. By preparing everything on your own, you'll know what to put into your sandwich and what not is not suppose to be there. Egg sandwich is one of the easiest sandwich to do and here's how I do mine. Feel free to skip any of the ingredients set out below and customise your very own sandwich. Enjoy and good luck!
- 6 eggs, hard cooked, cooled and diced
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1/2 cup green olives
- Mix together the eggs, butter, miracle whip and seasonings.
- Refrigerate until your ready to make your sandwiches.
- Spread on one bread slice then top with another piece of bread.