Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hot Dogs

Whenever I go to Ikea, I would almost always patronise their restaurant as I am a huge fan of their hot dog buns. Ikea only charges RM3 for a hot dog set which comes with a refillable soft drink. As sausages are very much available in almost every supermarkets around town I decided to try to make my very own hot dog. This way, I get to put in more ingredients. Below is what I use to make my very own hot dog meal.

Ingredients:
  • Hot dog
  • Chilli sauce
  • Mustard
  • Salad
  • Sliced Onions
  • Mayonnaise
  • Cheese
  • Hot dog bun
Steps:
  1. Pour very little water on a pan and place the hot dogs and boil them for about 1 minute.
  2. When the hot dogs is cooked, remove them from the pan.
  3. Place everything on the hot dog bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...