Thai Chicken Curry goes very well with steamed thai jasmine or fragrant rice. It is simple to prepare and is easy to cook. Below are the ingredients required to make the Thai Chicken Curry Rice followed by the step to make them. Enjoy!
- 1 chicken breast cut into bite sized chunks (roughly 400g)
- 100g fresh vegetables of your choice
- 400ml tinned coconut milk
- 50g green Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kaffir lime leaf puree
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- Pour the oil into a large frying pan or a wok if you have one. Stir-fry the chicken pieces over a high heat or until golden brown, this should take about 2 minutes.
- Pour the warm, spiced coconut milk over the fried chicken and also add the kaffir lime leaf puree and fish sauce. Add any vegetables at this stage. Stir and then let simmer for about 12 minutes or until everything is well cooked.
- Remove the rice from the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes. Make sure to fluff it up with a fork prior to serving. Sprinkle the basil over the curry and serve it with a small bowl of rice on the side.