Eggs may be served on its own and also with other ingredients. Sliced sausages, onions, chillies are some of the many ingredients that goes very well with eggs. If you love bacons and cheese, these ingredients also goes very well with eggs. Since eggs cooks faster than bacons, it is recommended that you first cook the bacons and thereafter cut the bacons into small slices before cooking them together. Here is a simple recipe to make yourself a nice bacon and egg with cheese for you daily breakfast. Feel free to change the ingredients if you do not like bacons.
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice American cheese or 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- salt and pepper
- Heat up a pan with oil and butter. Do not use margarine because margarine does not give the taste butter could give.
- Add eggs and becareful not to break the yolk. Click here to find out how to break an egg without breaking the yolk.
- Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or to your liking.
- Toast bread and immediately add the slice of cheese, add the eggs, salt and pepper and the crumbled bacon.
- Remove from heat when it is cooked to your liking and serve warm.