Market Recipe - Grilled Shrimps with Herbs and GarlicMy friends are coming over to my house for barbecue this weekend. What is the easiest and delicious dish to cook without embarrassing myself in front of my friends? The first thing that came to my mine is Grilled Shrimps with Herbs and Garlic. It is easy, it is fast and it is delicious. I am sure my friends would love it. So here is how I cook it.
Market Recipe - Grilled Shrimps with Herbs and GarlicIngredients:
- 2 lbs extra large shrimp , peeled deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
The Cooking Method:
- Mix all ingredient in a bag and marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Grill the shrimps for 5-6 minutes turning to char all sides.