|Fried Omelette Eggs|
The Cooking Method:
- 1In a small bowl whisk together eggs, baking powder, cream, green onions, salt and pepper until frothy.
- 2Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium heat until your hands feel warm when held about 2-inches above the surface; add in butter and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
- 3Pour the whisked eggs into the skillet; let set slightly.
- 4Using a spatula, push eggs from edge towards the center; tilt pan to let egg fill the spaces.
- 5Repeat until omelet is set (about 1-2 minutes).
- 6Sprinkle the grated cheese down the center of the omelette.