Carrots are usually used for dressing or as a compliment to other ingredients such as broccolis and potatoes. But did you know that carrots on its own can also taste very good. I love carrots as it contains lots of vitamins and from what I heard, they are very good for our eyes. So if you have nothing but carrot only in your fridge, try cooking it up this way (which I am about to share with you below). I hope you like this recipe. Please leave a comment below if you love it like I do.
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook carrots until tender by steaming them in order to retain it's taste.
- Melt the butter and add brown sugar and ginger separately.
- Add sauce to carrots and stir to coat. Serve when its ready.