Since young, I' ve always like fish. I especially love fried fish because it is easy to cook and it is easy to eat. Why did I say that it is easy to eat. Well, it is because if the fish is fried properly, you do not have to go through the trouble of having to take the bones out. All you have to do is to chew through it. So what is the best way to fry a fish. Take a look below.
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a bowl stir together all ingredients except cornmeal, fish and oil.
- Then coat the fish fillets.
- Once the wok is heated up, place 3 or 4 fish fillets in hot oil.
- Cook on one side until the fish fillets does not stick on the wok.
- Turn and continue cooking until golden brown and fish flakes with a fork.
- Remove from wok when it is cooked.