Chinese Chicken Herbal Soup is a favourite of mine. It is easy to cook as it is healthy. Without further delay, let's see how we can cook this healthy soup.
- 1 organic chicken , small-to medium-sized
- A packet of chinese chicken soup Herbs (increase the amount if you are cooking for more people)
- sea salt , to taste
The Cooking Method:
- Rinse the chicken thoroughly and trim any excess skin and fat. Chop it up into pieces.
- Place the chicken inside a covered stockpot and fill the pot with water so that the waterline is approximately 2 inches above the top of the chicken.
- Place the herbs in the stockpot. Bring to a boil, then turn down to medium - low so that the water is boiling gently.
- Continue cooking for 2 hours or until the chicken are well-cooked.
- Serve it as a dish along with other dishes with rice.